Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why do College Students Live for the Weekend???

What a question! I got ask this today and it was for sure the wrong week to ask me this question. In my life this week I have redone my resume and sent it to 3 other people, I have had a paper due, I have done 2 packages which I did them on the job fair and Red Cross and produce an awesome news show today!!! So why do I live for the weekend, I answered so I can get some sleep, and do some things that I want to do, not what I have to do.
But on the bright side it is the start of baseball season. Go STL CARDINALS!!! (www.stlcardinals.com) That makes me think that summer is just around the corner and boy does that bring me mixed feelings. I am ready to graduate but at the same time I am stressed out and not sure what I am going to do and where I am going to live.
Enough about that, what I am doing to make myself a better person this week and what I am doing to make this a great week when it is a stressful week in college. I am getting ready to go to the ACMA awards on Friday in Fayetteville. I am looking forward to it and I am hoping to represent Arkansas Tech University and hoping to bring home a lot of awards. But if we don't win any, I am hoping to be a good sport and to get a great experience from it. I will fill you in about it next week.
I hope everyone is having a great week.
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment