Thursday, April 1, 2010

What A Wonderful Day!!!

Do you ever just wake up and think that its going to be an awesome day? That's what I did this morning and boy has it been!!!! Even though I am back in the swing of things from school break and this week has been busy as ever it sure has been a great day. I have completed two more applications for KFSM Channel 5 TV one from there Fayetteville location and one from there Fort Smith location. I am keeping my head high and know that God has something great in store for me.
So Easter Sunday is coming up this Sunday and I am kinda sad. This is the first time in my life that I will not be spending it with my family (the above picture is me with all my family). But who else to spend it with other then my family is my amazing boyfriend Barrett (he is the guy on the far left and that is me beside him). We are going to spend some time with our friends Cliff and Kristen. They have been married for almost a year, so I am sure I will have a lot to talk about next week.
I have a little over a month of school left so its time where a life of a college student starts to get really busy. It is hard to believe that I will be gone from Arkansas Tech University soon and will be starting a new chapter in my life.
Today is April Fools and I hope everyone has made it though today without something getting pulled on them. Lucky this is the first year nothing has been pulled on me.
I hope you have a great days ahead until I write again,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment