Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh The Fun of Spring Break!!!

I boarded the plane for Spring Break last Monday (4/22). The picture of the plane was in the Dallas Love Field airport where I had an hour layover. I thought it was a pretty Dallas, Texas Day. I had so much fun!!!! I got to my parents late that night and went right to bed. Boy was it fun sleeping in my own bed, I almost forgot what a nice bed felt like.
My parents had my whole spring break planned out. On Tuesday I went car shopping and found out that I want a Kia Sorento after graduation.
On Wednesday my dad is a pastor so he stayed around the church and studied and went to visit people, and me and mom went to Kingwood, Texas. Kingwood is one of my favorite cities around Houston. Its a wonderful town to feel like you are in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods.
On Thursday, me and mom just went shopping and it was a great mother daughter day!
Then on Friday waking up not knowing what life was going to bring, brought some wonderful things to my life. We went to The Woodlands, Texas (another one of my favorite cities). and we ran into the Dog the Bounty Hunter. This was me in front of his tour bus. It was a wonderful place not only did I get to meet him but I also got to go eat at one of my all time favorite places, The Cheese Cake
Factory! God knew what he was doing when he place that in my life. All and All it was a GREAT Spring Break. I hated getting back on the plane and telling my parents bye. I hate living so far from them it kills me leaving them. I know it is in Gods will and I know he will take care of me. I hope Spring Time is bringing you a time of happens and some time to spend with your family. I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Until I write again,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment