Thursday, March 18, 2010

Busy Week

So it has been the week before Spring Break and boy has it been crazy!!! So on the show Take 15 they asked me to be a guest on "The View." I had so much fun! It was a great way to start off the week!
It has also been a very busy week, because I had to big test to take before I go on spring break. I think I did not so hot on the test on Tuesday but today's test I know I made an A and studying sure paid off.
I am hoping after I get back from spring break that will we be refresh and ready to finish the school year. I am hoping to really start the job searching as soon as I get back to Tech.
I cannot wait for spring break. I will be living after my 7:00 class tonight to drive to Spiro, Oklahoma to stay with my sister for a few days. My boyfriend will be driving up on Saturday to be with me for a couple of days and then he will also take me to the airport on Monday. I really can't wait to see my parents. It will be great to spend time with them and to have some fun in the sun!
I hope you are having a great week, and can't wait to blog some about my amazing spring break :)
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment