Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready for Spring :)

So me and my Sweet-mate decided to go to Mount Nebo yesterday afternoon. Boy was it a pretty day for it. It was my first time to go up there so I was really happy. We ate dinner and took a ton of pictures. It was a great day to get away from school and just have a little break. The weather was ok a bit cold but as you can see it was beautiful. It really shown me and got me thinking about how BIG our God really is. That is just a small part of his creation. 
Then today it was back to doing school work. I got to do an on camera interview with Jessica James. She is with the Arkansas Tech Tennis and it was great to get to know her and the game of tennis.
Well tonight after class I will be going to Eureka Springs to see the boyfriend. I cannot wait. If the weather is good we will be going camping. I have two major test next week so it will be good to get away before I have to start stressing over them. I am sure I will be getting back on to blog during class. So you will hear from me then. Hope you are having a great day!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment