Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its Finally Here!!!!

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!! The time that all colleges students look forward to in the spring semester, SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! I am sad to say it will be my last spring break, but ready to see what God and the future holds for me. On my spring break I will be going like I said in the past blogs, to visit my parents in Houston. Many of my friends are going to many different places over spring break! I am ready for it to come and end though. I will be really starting the job search as soon as I get back from break and I can't wait to see where that leads me. I am hoping everyone has a fun and happy spring break but most of all a SAFE ONE!!!! Good luck and see you hopfully with a lot to talk about and a ton of pictures in the next few days!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment