Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can't Sleep Why Not Blog???

So school is starting to get really stressful! On top of all that I was sick for 48 hours last week, and I am working on trying to get my resume, and DVD resume completed. Hopefully I will have that all done and ready to start sending out by Friday. I am also hoping with that done I will start getting some sleep at night. When I stress I don't like to eat or sleep much so hear lately I have been getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep, which is starting to wear on me. I am hoping this weekend, where ever I might spend it that I can just be lazy and stay in bed all day Saturday! Sounds pretty good huh?
The picture above was from KFSM Channel 5 in Fort Smith, which I had a chance to go and visit Jessica Brogdon on Tuesday February 23. It was a great learning experience, and I thank her for that.
Barret is back from Cancun and it was great getting to spend some of last weekend with him. We have some great news, he had a job interview with Arvest yesterday. He said it went well, and now we are just waiting to hear from them, but things are looking good.
I had a chance to get a project done while Barrett was in Cancun, and that was finishing up my Family Tree DVD, The Mathews Family. I am looking forward to the day I send them out an start hearing feedback from my family.
I am on camera today for the Wednesday Noon Show for Tech TV, and I am looking really forward to that. I have a meeting with Mr. Caton at 9:00 this morning to go over somethings about my resume and so hopefully everything will be ready to go and so I can send them out on Friday.

Hope You Have A Great Day,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment