Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last Semester of College

It is my last semester of college and I really did not think I was going to be this busy. This week has been one of the craziest weeks. I finally got my resume done and now trying to figure out what I want to do with my future. If you know me you know I stress out about everything, and my future is one of them. As a college student you know I do not have any money and I just live day by day just hoping that my car will make it till I find a job. Also just hoping I will find a job. Not many people know this but I am going Tuesday to Channel 5 in Fort Smith to see if I would like to work in a news station one day. I will be giving you an up date every week about how I am making it through my last semester of college! Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment