Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This Week in College!!

It has been a crazy week in college! I am just now getting caught up. This past weekend I went to Eureka Springs www.eurekasprings.org to spend Valentine's Day with Barrett and I painted for the first time in my life part of a picture, but my suit-mate does a lot of drawings so he helped me with his Valentines Gift (that's the picture shown). I thought we did really good. Since the snow last week I have had to get caught up on video and editing news packages for the Arkansas Tech Bookstore www.atu.edu/bookstore/ and also getting caught up on test in Dr. Lee Introduction to Telecommunication and Mass Communication Theory classes. I am so thankful that it is Wednesday and that this week is half way over. It has been a very hard week staying focus on college Barrett (my boyfriend) left today for a family vacation in Cancun for a week. So only talking to him for 2 minutes a day will be something to get use to. Hopefully starting tomorrow I will be back working on my resume and trying to find out what I want to do for my future and start focusing more on college rather then other things going on in my life.
Have a great day, until next time!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment